If you have any questions regarding patient billing or financial policies, please contact 617-825-9660.
- In-Person: You can pay bills at any registration desk. We accept check, cash, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover) payments.
- By Mail: Send check or credit card information with the payment coupon from your statement in the enclosed, pre-addressed envelope to: Codman Square Health Center, 637 Washington St, Dorchester, MA 02124.
- Make a Payment or Set-up a Payment Plan through MyChart.
CSHC / BMC Financial Assistance Disclaimer
Codman Square Health Center, Inc., in partnership with Boston Medical Center, provides consistent, high-quality care, to all in need of medical care regardless of ability to pay. Codman Square Health Center, Inc. helps uninsured and underinsured Massachusetts residents apply for health coverage through public assistance programs. Below is a link to the Financial Assistance Policy, Financial Assistance Application, Billing and Collections Policy, and a plain language summary of our financial services. As a licensed Health Center of the hospital, Codman Square Health Center, Inc. closely follows the policies of Boston Medical Center, while at the same time accounting for the specific needs of our Health Center patients and additional regulatory requirements. Please speak with our Patient Accounts Department for additional information.
Below are documents available for download (to be links to documents):
- Financial Assistance Policy – (Kreyol Ayisyen, Español, Français)
- Billing and Collections Policy – (Kreyol Ayisyen, Español, Français)
- Credit Collection Policy
- Plain Language Summary – (Kreyol Ayisyen, Español, Français)
Additional information is available:
- By calling the Billing Department at 617-825-9660.
- By making a written request to the address below:
Codman Square Health Center, Inc.
Attention: Billing Department
637 Washington St.
Dorchester, MA 02124