Do you need to renew or get a new health insurance plan?
Codman can help.
Codman has specially trained staff who can help you find the insurance plan that works best for you and your family. Our navigators work with MassHealth and the Health Connector to get those who qualify enrolled in a plan that works for your health and financial needs.
Our trained and certified staff is here to answer your questions and help you apply for:
- The Health Safety Net
- ConnectorCare and other health insurance through the Health Connector
Call us today to make an appointment, 617-822-8162.
It is helpful to have information about you and the people in your household who are applying for health coverage. Once you have an appointment, please bring:
- Dates of birth for all household members
- Social Security numbers for all household members (if they have one)
- Immigration documents for all household members who are non-U.S citizens
- A copy of your federal taxes from the previous year. If you did not file taxes, bring information about how much money you make now or a recent pay stub
- An email address
- A home or mailing address
We can help you apply even if you do not have this information.
Feedback from our happy patients
“The insurance coordinator was very helpful and affable. Such courtesies should be maintained and extended to every client. God bless all staff of Codman Square Health Center.”
If you DO NOT have health insurance right now
- Contact our Health Insurance Enrollment Team to set up an appointment.
- Bring: proof of identity, proof of residency, all sources of income.
- Based on your income, you will be enrolled in a health plan that you can afford.
If you DO have health insurance right now...
Codman Square Health Center is proud to the accept BMCHP Community Alliance insurance. We also accept most major insurance plans, but check with our insurance. The Health Center accepts:
- Altus Dental
- Blue Care 65
- Blue Care Elect
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Dental
- BMC Health Net Plan
- BMCHP Community Alliance
- Children’s Medical Security Plan
- CIGNA/Health Source
- Delta Dental
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Care Value Management
- HMO Blue
- MassHealth (Medicaid)
- MetLife Dental
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health / Tufts Health Plan
- Senior Whole Health
- United Behavioral Health
- United Concordia
- United Health Care
- Vision Service Plan
- Wellpoint Dental
Medicaid, Commonwealth Care and Commercial plans (to include Dental, Eye and Behavioral Health coverage attached to these insurances)
- Network Health
Codman does not accept:
- Fallon Plans
- Davis Vision Care
- United AARP Complete