The X-Clinic is available for counseling, testing, and treatment of patients at risk for sexually transmitted infections.
We are typically a walk-in clinic, but due to COVID-19, we are not currently accepting walk-in visits. Please call 617-822-8350 to schedule an appointment with a provider. We offer telephone visits, in-person visits, and express testing options for patients.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are LGBT/Q friendly, and have the newest and fastest testing equipment. We are proud to be a safe space, culturally competent, and have multi-lingual staff.
Codman can get you your STI test results on your phone in as little as a few hours, though some results can take up to a couple of days.
The X-Clinic offers:
- Same-day PrEP
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Emergency Contraception/Plan B
- Testing for teenagers (visits and results are completely confidential)
- Testing and treatment regardless of citizenship status
- Onsite or at-home HIV tests