COVID-19 Vaccines & Boosters
Everyone 5 and older is now eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine. Patients and community members have many options for getting a COVID-19 vaccine or booster. They can:
- Request a COVID-19 vaccine or booster during any medical visit.
- Make an appointment at one of our Family Vaccine Clinics.
- Walk in to Russell Auditorium at 70 Talbot Ave on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Codman has partnered with Boston Medical Center (BMC) for this site.
- Request a vaccine appointment by calling 617-822-8271.
- Request an appointment through their MyChart account.
We have boosters available.
Anyone who had their second injection of Pfizer or Moderna vaccines at least 6 months ago, or Johnson & Johnson at least 2 months ago is eligible to receive a booster.
Codman providers advise all their patients to get the COVID-19 vaccine! The vaccine is a turning point in our fight against COVID-19, which has been especially difficult for our community. We understand that patients have many questions about vaccine administration, safety, efficacy, and more. We have created a Frequently Asked Questions section below.
If you need a COVID-19 test, find out more here about Codman’s testing site.