Student Clinical Placements
Unfortunately, due to limited capacity, Codman will be unable to accept any new NP Student placements for Spring 2024.
When Codman reopens for student clinical placements, we will seek the following:
- Students in their last year of school and clinicals. We offer advanced learning and find student with a foundation do better at Codman.
- FNP Students
- Students with a special interest in a career in Community Health, primary care or specialty (such as Urgent Care, pediatrics, etc.)
- Students interested in applying for our Residency Program
- Students who are racially, culturally, and linguistically diverse
- Student who have a connection to our Dorchester-Codman community
Students will be chosen via a formal application process, requiring a resume and a short essay. If you are interested, please enter your information below to be added to an email list with updates and announcements. Of note, the application cycle opens twice a year, usually in July/August for Fall placements and in November/December for Spring/Summer placements.
FNP Student Clinical Placement
"*" indicates required fields