Student Clinical Placements
Codman Square Health Center (CSHC) is re-opening to students after the COVID-19 recovery. Unfortunately, we continue to have limited teaching resources and preceptor capacity. We are prioritizing clinical placements for students with the following characteristics:
- Students in their last year of school and clinicals. We offer advanced learning and find student with a foundation do better at Codman.
- FNP Students
- Students with a special interest in a career in Community Health, primary care or specialty (such as Urgent Care, pediatrics, etc.)
- Students interested in applying for our Residency Program
- Students who are racially, culturally, and linguistically diverse
- Student who have a connection to our Dorchester-Codman community
Students will be chosen via a formal application process, requiring a resume and a short essay. If you are interested, please enter your information below to be added to an email list with updates and announcements. Of note, the application cycle opens twice a year, usually in July/August for Fall placements and in November/December for Spring/Summer placements.
FNP Student Clinical Placement
"*" indicates required fields