Become a PatientWhy should you want to be a patient at Codman Square Health Center?
- You get exceptional, personal care from your specialized care team.
- Our convenient services include an extensive list of primary, specialty and preventative care services.
- We have a multilingual, culturally diverse staff with over half living in the local Boston community.
- Our facility is state-of-the-art with on-site Radiology, Phlebotomy, and Pharmacy services.
- We are a neighborhood-focused organization – our Board of Directors is made up of local leaders and residents, and all our work looks toward making Dorchester the best urban community in America.
Becoming a patient at Codman is easy:
- Call our Call Center (617)822-8271 between 8:30am and 5pm on weekdays to speak to one of our representatives about becoming a patient and scheduling your first appointment.
- Our Insurance Services representatives are also on hand to help you find the best health insurance for you and your family.
- Don't forget to look at what you should bring to your first appointment.
Selecting a Primary Care Doctor/Provider (PCP) is an important step in becoming a part of the Codman Square Health Center Family. Please take the time to review the doctors featured in our Provider Directory to decide whom you would visit most frequently. Whomever you choose, we want you to feel comfortable asking questions and spending time with your doctor. We want you to trust the advice your provider gives you and feel that you can talk openly and establish a partnership with him or her. As important as credentials are, it is the ability of the provider to comfortably interact with you and meet all your health needs that really counts. If you feel that a PCP is not a good fit for you, you may select a different one.
Codman Square Health Center commits to:
- Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify
- Not deny services based on a person's:
• National origin
• Sexual orientation
• Inability to Pay